Welcome to the School of Business and Entrepreneurial Studies.
The School of Business Management and Entrepreneurial Studies was created to develop high quality pedagogy and research that focuses on serving the needs of our students and fulfilling the demands of the business sector. The School has a fine cadre of highly qualified staff members, experienced in both the classroom and the world of work that are responsible for guiding this process.
Here at the School of Business Management and Entrepreneurial Studies we seek to make the linkages between economic, social, political and cultural life and modern business practices, this in order to show the interconnectedness and how to optimize possible business solutions to the various challenges faced on a daily basis.
The School sees as a part of it's mandate the usage of this these linkages in creating tangible hands on experience to our students in getting them to learn the workings of the business sector, creating networks within this sector and eventually making the transition from School to the business word a seamless activity.
- Security Personnel Certification
- Professional Development Certificates in Logistics Manpower Training
- Professional Development Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Warehouse Management Logistics
- Associate of Science in Business Studies *
- Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Associate Degree in Warehousing Logistics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Studies *
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Security Protection and Investigation Management
- Applied Statistical Techniques & Management Science
- Banking and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Logistics Management
- Project Management
* Accredited by the University Council of Jamaica (UCJ)