Associate Degree in Graphics Design & Animation Technology
The Associate Degree in Graphics Design & Animation Technology provides the candidate with the necessary skills to produce world-class graphics and animation production work. They will use open source tools such as GIMP and Inkscape for Graphics and Blender for 3D animation. Additionally, they will use the industry standard Toon Boom Harmony platform to construct 2D animation with 3D integration while learning important industry concepts such as character design, background design and storyboarding, animation, compositing and post-production work.
• A minimum of five (5) passes in subjects at CSEC or GCE O’ Level including English ‘A’, Mathematics, Visual Arts
• Completed the Certificate level with no more than nine (9) credits outstanding.
This programme targets any of the following individuals:
• Persons with industry experience seeking certification.
• Persons with industry experience who need formal training.
• Persons who want to change their career path.
• High school graduates interested in careers in Graphics and Animation.
∙ Character Designer ∙ Character Animator ∙ Storyboard Artist
∙ Graphics Designer ∙ 2D Animator ∙ Artist