The Financial Sector, more specifically, the Banking Sector has become very vibrant due to a more dynamic economic environment and financial sector reforms. The impact of these is seen in the form of greater competition, technological, diversification and a thrust on retail banking with aggressive marketing strategies. It is against this background, that this Post-Graduate Diploma Course in Banking and Finance has been developed will cover all aspects of banking with economic and legislative developments. The target groups for this course are top and middle managers in Investment /Financial Institutions – Mortgage Department, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, the Stock Market and any organization with a Risk Management Department.
Postgraduate diplomas allow students to study something new or build on the skills and knowledge already gained during their first degree. In the current climate, more and more graduates are opting to pursue postgraduate study for the following reasons:
1. To further explore interest in areas of specialization
2. To gain clear insights into an industry and create invaluable contacts – postgraduate studies will uncover industry contacts and work experience opportunities;
3. To gain specialist skills – i.e. balancing newfound expertise with practical work experience and industry knowledge, to offer employers a more complete package in an employee.
4. To increase chances for promotion-this will give learners a competitive edge.
5. Change career direction – many postgraduate courses can act as conversion courses to enter different sectors;
Get information on the latest happenings in and around the College by subscribing to our monthly newsletter, Eagle Times
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.