Performance of a company’s logistics and supply chain processes directly impacts a company’s profitability. Skilled logistics personnel are in high demand as companies of all sizes compete in the global marketplace.
The target groups for these courses are Top and Middle Managers in different areas of logistics. Additionally, the course also targets persons wishing to gain entry into this industry to start a career in logistics and supply chain management.
Postgraduate diplomas allow students to study something new or build on the skills and knowledge already gained during their first degree. In the current climate, more and more graduates are opting to pursue postgraduate study for the following reasons:
1. To further explore interest in areas of specialization
2. To gain clear insights into an industry and create invaluable contacts – postgraduate studies will uncover industry contacts and work experience opportunities;
3. To gain specialist skills – i.e. balancing newfound expertise with practical work experience and industry knowledge, to offer employers a more complete package in an employee.
4. To increase chances for promotion – this will give learners a competitive edge.
5. Change career direction – many postgraduate courses can act as conversion courses to enter different sectors;
Employers want to recruit people who have the right mix of competencies.
Get information on the latest happenings in and around the College by subscribing to our monthly newsletter, Eagle Times
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.