Tuition and Fees
All students are required to make a financial contribution to the cost of their education at Excelsior Community College.
Fee Structure - Local Students
The Government of Jamaica makes a contribution to the tuition fees for Jamaican students enrolled in most programmes. However, students are still required to pay fees approved by the Ministry of Education for the following:
- Contribution to tuition fees on “cost sharing” basis
- Examination fees (excluding external examinations)
- Ancillary (Identification card, Student Union, Student Welfare Fund)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Other Services
In addition, all students are expected to pay a registration fee. Information pertaining to the amount may be had from the Student Affairs office.
Fee Structure - International Students
International students will be required to pay the above fees but will also be expected to bear the full cost of tuition as the Government of Jamaica does not contribute to the tuition of non-nationals.
Payment of fees can be made via the following methods:
- The Accounts Department – Main Campus using:
- Manager’s cheque
- Company cheque
- Debit card
- Credit card (Keycard is not accepted)
N.B. Personal cheques or unauthorized payment methods are not acceptable.
Students must use their identification number (ID#) to make all payments.