In a field where change is the only constant, the School of Computer Studies stays one step ahead. Our flexible, one-of-a-kind programs keep pace with the evolving demands of industry and prepare you to be a leader in countless exciting careers. It is our objective to not just allow our clients to acquire knowledge but to also solve the problems in our society. The School endeavours to continuously review/upgrade and create programmes that meet the needs of clients and industry. Our lecturers are qualified, caring and dedicated to the task at hand. Our staff is fully commited to the college’s motto “Transforming lives, Nurturing Global Citizens.”
1. General : Five (5) subjects in CSEC/GCE including English Language* and Mathematics* with grade I, II or III / A, B or C. Note that a grade III in CSEC must be after June 1998 or any equivalency recognized by the University Council of Jamaica or City and Guilds Mathematics and English – Stage 3).
* Note: Equivalency courses in Math and English available to persons without the required CSEC/GCE pass.
2. Pathways : Flexible enrollment that allows you to further your education with whatever qualification you have in hand. ECC will create a personal development plan for each student admitted via this route to help them achieve their educational goal.
3. Mature Entry : Candidates over the age of 25 years who do not have the academic qualification required will need to have completed at least five (5) years industry experience and should submit a portfolio.
Bachelor of Science Degrees
Associate of Science Degrees
* Accredited by the University Council of Jamaica, UCJ
Get information on the latest happenings in and around the College by subscribing to our monthly newsletter, Eagle Times
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.